“The real tragedy of life is not that each of us doesn’t have enough strengths; it’s that we fail to use the ones we have.” Donald Clifton
Workshops & Keynote Speaker
Great workshops and keynote presentations can leave you feeling inspired, knowledgeable, capable, curious and open. They can be the start of exciting things, if they’re done right! They can lead to real and positive change.
Based on the best scientific evidence available, jam packed with practical tools that can be used immediately and highly interactive, our workshops and keynote presentations are designed to delight, challenge, skill and inspire.
All presentations are custom & co-designed with key sponsors to ensure maximum impact and return on investment (time and money). Depending on the objectives of your session, the audience, the time you have available for the engagement and your budget we’ll co-create something special for you. Common delivery options include 30, 90 min, ½ day and full and multiple day events.
Our most in demand topics include:
- Mastering Behavioral Change – The Secrets to Becoming A Habit Making Machine (Tiny Habits)
- Your Wellbeing Blueprint
- 6 ways to Wellbeing
- Wellbeing and Resilience Series
- Appreciative Inquiry Summit
- Harnessing your neurological superpowers – playing to your strengths
- Psychological Safety – What is it, how do you know if you have and how do you build and maintain it
- Charge Me Up – Managing Your Energy vs Managing Your Time
- On Fire but Not Burnt Out – The Recipe for Sustainable Peak Performance
- Trust Me – The Speed of Trust
- Surviving and Thriving in Challenging Times
- Emotional Intelligence in The Workplace
- High Impact Relationships – People Power
- Habits – Big Change Through Small Changes
- Health and Stress Management – Like a Pro!
- Neuroplasticity and Behavioural Change – The Science and Art of Successful Change
- Bringing a Strengths Based Approach to Life in Your Workplace
- Mindfulness – The Art and Science of Getting in ‘The Zone’
Our workshops are always highly engaging and experiential, and delivered in a manner that is easy to digest, fully referenced, and with practical steps that people can immediately apply.
A digital playbook (which the client can print if they wish) – containing a summary of the research, recommended tools, and all the workshop activities – is provided for all participants to help them take their learning forward after the session. Post-workshop podcasts, videos and cheat sheets from interviews with the world’s leading researchers (i.e., Martin Seligman, Carol Dweck, Amy Edmondson, etc.) are also provided post sessions for people to dive in deeper to the research and practices if they wish. All of the materials created are for the client to keep and distribute
internally as they wish post session.
In addition, we provide, to all session attendees a free well-being assessment tool, the PERMAH Workplace Survey (www.permahsurvey.com), that people can use before or after the session. In less than 5 minutes, this tool gives people immediate insights and helps them create a personal well-being plan, by giving them access to more than 200 different evidence-based actions they can use.